Learn 2 Earn
learn2earn for teens and transition students ages 14-21
Looking for an employment program for teens with disabilities?
Aptiv’s Community Employment program offers Learn2Earn, a teen and transition age student employment program. Learn2Earn helps teens with disabilities or barriers to employment develop valuable work readiness skills.
What is Learn2Earn?
A teen and transition age student employment program that will develop the foundation teens need for successful future employment.
Learn2Earn provides classroom instruction for six to eight students once a week for two hours, concluding with a paid temporary work experience.
- Assessing your strengths
- Learning to improve yourself and the amount of money you can earn
- Creating a resume
- Getting a work permit
- Learning steps to reach your dream job
- Finding a summer job
- Managing your money
- Career Readiness Training
- Business Tours
- Skills to Pay the Bills
- Paid Temporary Work Experience
- Student awareness of work opportunities available in the community
- Student awareness of their interests and skills in a variety of work settings
- Student awareness of how to conduct job search
- Student will leave with a current and effective resume
- Student will learn workplace etiquette
- Student will be aware of networking potential
Our objectives are...
To define a teen's talents and translate them into ways to earn money doing what they enjoy
To guide a teen in how to make good decisions right now that will impact them for the rest of their life
- To start building a successful foundation for a teen's future
How do I get started?
We would love the opportunity to talk with you about your questions and needs.
Contact Aptiv today for an informational, no-cost, no-obligation discussion to determine options for participation.
- Aptiv meets with the individual and their support network to develop an individualized plan and provide services as outlined in that plan.
need more information
funding & support resources
A State of WI service to help and guide individuals as they change their future and work toward a job goal.
We need your help to continue to provide exceptional services and support to people with a disability. Each donation we receive is important. Every single dollar is used to provide equipment and services to support people with disabilities. You can help us make a positive difference to the lives of thousands of children and adults with a disability today.