housing counseling for teen and transition students 14-21
Looking for assistance in moving for teen and transition students with disabilities?
Aptiv helps people find housing that is supportive of their unique needs and assist with the process of relocation for the individual from start to finish.
Housing Counseling services may include any of the following supports:
- Search for available housing
- Assistance with completing applicants for housing
- Assistance with applications for government assistance
- Scheduling viewings of available housing options
- Collaboration with rep payee services to arrange for application fees, security deposits, rent payments, and other moving costs
- Assistance with lease-signing
- Assistance with setting up arrangements for moving
How do I get started?
We would love the opportunity to talk with you about your questions and needs.
Contact Aptiv today for an informational, no-cost, no-obligation discussion to determine options for participation*.
- Aptiv meets with the individual and their care team to develop an individualized plan and provide services as outlined in that plan.
*If an individual is eligible for funding through the state or county they will be assessed by a county social worker and can request to be referred to Aptiv for services.
We need your help to continue to provide exceptional services and support to people with a disability. Each donation we receive is important. Every single dollar is used to provide equipment and services to support people with disabilities. You can help us make a positive difference to the lives of thousands of children and adults with a disability today.