housing counseling for teen and transition students 14-25
Looking for assistance in moving for teen and transition students with disabilities?
Aptiv assists people in finding housing that is supportive of their unique needs and helps with the process of relocation for the individual from start to finish.
Housing Counseling services may include any of the following supports:
- Search for available housing
- Assistance with completing applicants for housing
- Assistance with applications for government assistance
- Scheduling viewings of available housing options
- Collaboration with rep payee services to arrange for application fees, security deposits, rent payments, and other moving costs
- Assistance with lease-signing
- Assistance with setting up arrangements for moving
We provide services to the counties surrounding our offices in:
How do I get started?
We would love the opportunity to talk with you about your questions and needs.
Contact Aptiv today for an informational, no-cost, no-obligation discussion to determine options for participation*.
- Aptiv meets with the individual and their care team to develop an individualized plan and provide services as outlined in that plan.
*If an individual is eligible for funding through the state or county, they will be assessed by a county social worker and can request to be referred to Aptiv for services.
need more information
It’s because of gifts to the Aptiv Foundation that children and adults with disabilities are reaching their goals. It is only through the vision and generosity of contributions to the Aptiv Foundation that it becomes possible to provide the level of support each person needs and deserves. Contributions go to funding facility improvements, program equipment, and other tools to help people with disabilities live, learn and work in our communities.