Giving people the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive
Aptiv — is committed to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to:
· Showcase their aptitude for learning new skills
· Better-engage and play a more-active role in their community
· Live a more-meaningful and fulfilling life
· Find adaptive options that help them succeed in their goals.
Aptiv serves children and adults with many different types of disabilities.
Aptiv, established in 1977 as Riverfront Inc., is a non-profit with over 40 years of experience working alongside children and adults with disabilities to provide a spectrum of innovative support through programs and service so they may live more independent lives.
Our services help more than 1,700 individuals and their families in each community we serve. We provide support when and where you need it, whether it’s in your home, at school, in the community or at one of our 8 service locations.
Types of disabilities served include:
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
- Down syndrome
- Brain injury
- Visual impairment
- Emotional disturbance
- Hearing impairments
- And many others.
We are passionate about providing you with high-quality support that is individualized to your needs. At Aptiv we see the person, not the disability. Aptiv is service, personalized, to meet people where they are at with their service needs
To provide a spectrum of innovative support for individuals with disabilities so they may live more independent lives.
For our communities to welcome, encourage, and value the contributions of all individuals.
At Aptiv we:
- Support and listen to each person and their family
- Provide leadership to influence strategy and policy
- Deliver personable, flexible, and responsive services to build a sustainable future
- Build on our foundation for success through our expertise in service delivery, workforce development, quality improvement, and research
All individuals have value to contribute and the capacity to learn and grow. We embody these beliefs by striving to be the source for innovation through: